writing cen·ter con·sult·ant
- Can help you at any stage of the writing process on any type of writing.
- Work to create better writers, not just better writing (see: North).
- Can usually be found at any point in the day in the center, regardless of work schedule.
- Activities include knitting, watching anime, drinking coffee/tea, laughing at memes, and conversing about feminism, politics, Harry Potter, Bullet Journaling, conferences, identity, French horror films, and what to eat for lunch.
- The coolest people you will ever meet… and the worst (See: Mean Girls).
- See Also: Grammar police, Book worms, Theory nerds.